首页 | 培训 | 求学 | 参考 | 教师 | 教材 | 学校 | 招聘 | 租房 | 旅游ASKEDU.com  


培训指南—ASKEDU.com

其它培训参考信息:
英语外教培训资料
新概念英语培训资料
美语语音培训资料
面试英语培训资料
英语口语培训资料
疯狂英语培训资料
考研英语培训资料
英语零起点培训资料
少儿英语培训资料
商务英语培训资料

英语口语培训招生
英语口语学校名录
英语口语培训教师
英语口语报名咨询
英语口语招聘求职


返回 | 主页


英语口语培训参考信息



·How do you do, Mr.Wilson. Welcome to China. 你好,威尔逊先生。欢迎到中国来。
Thank you. It’s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport, Miss Wang.
谢谢,王小姐。您特地到机场来接我,真是太客气了。 
It’s my pleasure. I hope...

·Hello. May I speak to Mr.Wilson, please? 您好,请找威尔逊先生。Excuse me, are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?请问,您是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Yes I am.
是的,我是。
I’m Wang Lan, the secretary of the Qingdao Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
我叫王岚,青岛纺织进出口公司的秘书。
...

·I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao. 希望您在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I’m sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。...

·How do you like your room? 不您对您的房间满意吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。
obliging :adj willing to help 愿意帮助的:
* obliging ne...

·This is Miss Wang. I hope I’m not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest? 我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I’m now feeling positively refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,洗了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。...

·Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who’s calling, please? 您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I’m not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?...

·I’d love to. I’ve heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?
Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.
不错,茅台是中国最好的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。...

·Would you like to try some Chinese drinks? 要不要尝点中国酒?
Yes, I’d love to. I’ve heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?
好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?...

·When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food. 入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。
This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.
这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。...

·Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences? 史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
preference: (a) [U, sing] ~ (for sth) liking for sth (more than sth else) (与他物相较之)喜爱; 偏爱:
*There is milk and cream do you have a prefer...

·Let’s make it seven o’clock then, and I’ll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right? 那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?
Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.
很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。
Good-bye.
再见。...

·Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient? 今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
in honour of sb/sth; in sb’s/sth’s honour : out of respect for sb/sth 出于对某人[某事物]的敬意:
* a ceremony in honour of those killed i...

·I’m glad to hear that. I’d like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson. 您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
Certainly.
当然可以。...

·That’s very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food. 谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。
Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.
没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。...

·It’s time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening? 是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
That’s very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.
谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。...

·May I show you our brochure? 请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢您。...

·Would you like to have a look around our factory? 请问您要不要到工厂参观一下? ( Would you like to go through our factory ? )
Yes, we’d like to. Lead on please.
好,请带路吧。...

·Is your unit capacity up to our demands? 你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?
I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.
我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。
turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物
·And what’s that building outside the window? 窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?
It’s mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.
那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。...

·Well, then why haven’t I heard of it before? 那么为什么我没有听说过呢?
Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.
我们工厂占地约5,000平方米...

页码:- ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43


信息来自互联网,敬请核实,谨慎使用



 





Jobs in Other Countries

  中国 | School Worldwide: United States United Kingdom Australia Canada India | Travel AgencyASKEDU.com