[摘要]
A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
B: Johnson, my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司缁昂怕胧?1234567. <...
A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
B: Johnson, my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司缁昂怕胧?1234567.
A: Thank you, Mr Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。请问你的单位何时可以交付?
B: In about one month.
约一个月之后。
A: Also, Mr Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司会向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B: No problem.
没有问题。
A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.
非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户,如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
2. Residential Property for Purchase
购买住宅物业
Scene: ABC Properties Company, Tai Koo Shing Branch
场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent- James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士·威尔逊
B: Client- Mrs. Chen
客户陈太太
A: Good morning, Madam, and how do you do?
早晨好,太太,你好!
B: Fine. I would like to check out today’s newspaper advertising on Tong House.
早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告。
A: Yes, Madam. Have a seat please. I think you mean the one marked at four point five million Hong Kong dollars. May I have your name, please?
好的,太太,请坐。 我想你所指的是订价四百五十万那个楼盘。请问我可以如何称呼你?
B: I’m Mrs. Chen. Is the flat still available?
我是陈太太,那个单位是否已售出?
A: Mrs. Chen, here is my name card. I’m James Wilson. The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine. May I know if you are familiar with the neighbourhood here? Do you know the location of Tong House?
陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士·威尔逊。唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼宇保养良好。你对附近的环境熟识吗?你知道唐厦的位置在哪里吗?