首页 | 培训 | 求学 | 参考 | 教师 | 教材 | 学校 | 招聘 | 租房 | 旅游ASKEDU.com  


培训指南—ASKEDU.com

返回 | 主页


You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extra premium too. 你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。



[摘要]
In this case I’d rather have 110%.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
insure sb/sth (against sth) : make a con...

In this case I’d rather have 110%.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
insure sb/sth (against sth) : make a contract that promises to pay sb an amount of money in case of accident, injury, death, etc, or damage to or loss of sth 保险; 投保:
*insure oneself/one’s life for 50000 为自己投50000英镑的人寿保险
* insure one’s house against fire 为自己的房子保火险.


其它培训参考信息:
CAT公认会计技师考试报考资格
CAT公认会计技师考试大纲
Then we will cover War Risk for you. 这样我们就替你投保战争险。
Additional premium? That’s not a problem. There’s no harm in doing things on the safe side. 额外保险费?这没问题。做事保险一些总没坏处。
CAT公认会计技师考试
But you can do even better if you develop some kind of sales network there. 但如果你们能在那儿开发出某种销售网络,将会卖得更好。
ACCA专业会计师考试和会计技术员考试
What do you have in mind? 你们有什么想法?



信息来自互联网,敬请核实,谨慎使用



 




  中国 | Worldwide: United States United Kingdom Australia Canada India | Travel AgencyASKEDU.com