首页 | 培训 | 求学 | 参考 | 教师 | 教材 | 学校 | 招聘 | 租房 | 旅游ASKEDU.com  


培训指南—ASKEDU.com

返回 | 主页


Would you like to try some Chinese drinks? 要不要尝点中国酒?



[摘要]
Yes, I’d love to. I’ve heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?
好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?...


其它培训参考信息:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food. 入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。
Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences? 史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
Let’s make it seven o’clock then, and I’ll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right? 那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?
Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient? 今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
I’m glad to hear that. I’d like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson. 您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
That’s very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food. 谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。
It’s time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening? 是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
May I show you our brochure? 请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?



信息来自互联网,敬请核实,谨慎使用



 




  中国 | Worldwide: United States United Kingdom Australia Canada India | Travel AgencyASKEDU.com