[摘要]
Angry 生 气
1. How annoying!
真烦人。
2. Blast you! You bloody moron!
活该,你这个白痴。
3. Who do you think you are to treat me like that?
你以为你是谁,竟敢这样对我?
4. If y...
Angry 生 气
1. How annoying!
真烦人。
2. Blast you! You bloody moron!
活该,你这个白痴。
3. Who do you think you are to treat me like that?
你以为你是谁,竟敢这样对我?
4. If you do that again, Ill get ready angry. Ive already told you twice to stop, now just cut it out!
如果你在这样做的话,我真的要生气了,我已经两次要你停止了,现在马上住手吧!
Sorry 抱 歉
1. A: Im so/really/very sorry.
A: 我很抱歉。
B: Thats all right.
B: 没关系。
2. I really apologize for what Ive said.
我对我所说的话感到十分抱歉。
3. A: Forgive me for being 20 minutes late for our date.
A: 原谅我约会迟到20分钟。
B: Never mind. Youre not too late.
B: 没关系,你还不是太晚。
4. A: Im really sorry about not turning up for our date last
night. Let me take you to dinner tonight to make up for it.
A: 我对昨晚的失约感到很抱歉。我想请你吃饭来补偿一下。
B: Well. That can happen to anyone. Not to worry.
B: 没关系,这样的事每个人都会发生的。别担心。
一步登天训练
Just do it! (立刻做)
Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end it never gets done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will then cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, its best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.
很多人把今天能做的事推到明日。他们总是找借口拖延做事。到头来,事情总是没做完,当我们有事没做完的话,我们心里会感到忐忑不安。这样会造成不必要的压力。因此,如果你有这种坏习惯的话,最好是将它克服并且尽快把事情做好。
Dialogue 对 话
1. You have my words.
我向你保证。
A: 奥尔生太太,我真不知道怎么 A: Mrs. Olson, Im not exactly
说才好,我把你的茶杯摔坏了! sure how to put this, but
Ive broken a teacup.
B: 哦,没关系。别为这个担心。 B: Oh, thats all right, dont
worry about it.
A: 我真笨!我向你保证赔一个。 A: How clumsy of me to do that!
You have my words. Ill
replace it.
B: 别提这件事了,真的不要紧。 B: Forget about it. It doesnt
really matter.
A: 谢谢你,你真是太好了。 A: Thank you very much. Thats
very nice of you.
2. What goes around comes around.
因果报应。
A: 琳期末考作弊被逮到。 A: Lynn got caught cheating
on her final exam.
B: 我不感到意外。她考试老是 B: It doesnt surprise me. She
作弊。 always cheats on her tests.
A: 老师给她零分。 A: The teacher gave her a ze-
ro.
B: 因果报应。 B: What goes around comes
around.